How to Activate Twitch TV? Twitch allows viewers to stream live entertainment. You can watch esports matches, live music broadcasts, IRL (In-Real Life) streams and many other forms of entertainment. You can interact with viewers through chat rooms or steamer donations.
You cannot view Twitch on your PlayStation, Xbox console or Android phone without activating your Twitch Account first. There are different activation steps depending on your device. In this guide, we’ll show you how you can activate Twitch through www.twitch.tv/activate.
How to create a Twitch TV account
Before streaming content to their Twitch devices, users must first create an account. You can chat with a unique username and can personalize your streamers by subscribing.
Here’s how to create your own Twitch TV Account:
- Visit Twitch.TV’s Official Website.
- The Log In button is located in the upper-right corner of your screen. Click the Sign up button.
- Enter your login information (username, password and date of birth)
- Before your phone number can be verified, it will first receive a unique code.
- You can use your email account to replace your phone number if it isn’t working. Enter your email address in the box and click the Use email instead button.
- After you are done, click on the Sign up button.
- Now you have created your Twitch account. Keep track of your username & password, as these will be used for access to your Twitch account.
Read: Now.gg Roblox : Play Roblox in your Browser Unblocked Now
How to activate Twitch TV on PlayStation
To activate your Twitch account on a PlayStation Console, you will need to download the Twitch App from the PlayStation Store. To activate your Twitch account on a PlayStation console, you will need to have an active Twitch account.
These steps will enable Twitch TV to be activated on PlayStation:
- Open your PlayStation console, and then go to the PlayStation Store.
- Install the Twitch App by searching for it.
- After it is installed, open the Twitch App. Log in to your Twitch Account using your login details.
- Now you will see a six-digit code displayed on your screen. This code will be your activation code. Keep it safe as you’ll need it in the next step.
- On a different device, open your default browser and go to https://twitch.tv/activate.
- Log in to Twitch and enter the six-digit code that you saw on your console’s Twitch App.
- Click on Activate. Now your Twitch TV account has been activated on the PlayStation console. Now you can stream and watch content via your PlayStation’s Twitch App.
Not to be confused with the PlayStation 3 and 4, these steps can be used on all PlayStation editions.
How to activate Twitch TV on Xbox
It is very similar to activating the Twitch TV app for Xbox on a PlayStation. To enter the activation code, you must have an active Twitch account. These steps can also be used to activate various Xbox editions such as Xbox One, Xbox Series S and Series X.
You can activate Twitch TV for Xbox via twitch.tv/activate.
- Open your Xbox console, and then go to the Microsoft Store.
- Install the Twitch App on Xbox by searching for it.
- Log in to Twitch using the Twitch app
- This is where you will find your Xbox activation Code. This code will be required to activate your Xbox.
- Using another device, open its default browser and go to https://twitch.tv/activate, and log in to your Twitch account.
- Enter the six-digit activation number that you saw in your Xbox’s Twitch App.
- Select Activate. Twitch TV has been activated on your Xbox console. Twitch content can be streamed and viewed on your Xbox.
Read More: Https //Aka.ms/remoteconnect: Fix Minecraft Crossplay PS4, Xbox, Switch (2022)
How to activate Twitch TV for Android
You can watch different content on your Android phone or tablet. You can download and activate Twitch TV as long as your phone is able to connect to a wireless network.
These steps will enable Twitch TV to be activated on Android devices:
- Use your default browser to go to Twitch TV’s website.
- To create a new Twitch Account, click Sign Up.
- Enter your preferred login information such as username, password and phone number. It is important to have a working mobile number in order to activate your Twitch TV Account.
- You can also use your email account to replace your phone number if it isn’t working. Enter your email address in the box and click the Use email instead button.
- In the blank field, enter the six-digit verification code you received on your email address or phone number.
- To verify your code, click Submit and then click Done to confirm.
- Now verify your Twitch account.
- Next, download and install the Twitch app from the Google Play Store.
- Log in to your Twitch account. You can now stream different content and communicate with other Twitch users via chat rooms.
Twitch allows you to interact with other users and stream your own content. Twitch TV can be used on multiple devices and consoles, including the Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and Android smartphones, via the Twitch App. To make this work, you must have an active Twitch account.
This guide will explain how to activate Twitch on any device other than your computer.
Read More: Https //www.microsoft.com/link code – Sign In Xbox Instructions